Need to stay in your current home, but ready to refresh or remodel? EJ Flooring has experienced home building, remodeling and maintenance professionals that can help you complete your projects on time and on budget.
Eric – Just a word of thanks for the great job you did on our basement remodel. We love it, and those who have seen it think its a great job.
The Colemans, Columbia, Mo.
Remodeling or refreshing your home may be easier – and less expensive – than you think. You don’t always have to knock down walls in order to remodel. In fact, we’ve worked with homeowners in many situations where we’ve helped them to see their remodeling options in a brand new light. Sometimes all it takes is to dress up what is already in your home. Consider these options to add comfort and value to your home:
- Replacing outdated tile or installing a custom tile back splashes in kitchens and bathrooms can bring new life and modernize the space.
- Finishing a basement or attic area can add functionality and better flow by utilizing square footage that may currently be going to waste.
- Adding an attractive storage shed to your property may allow you to regain usable space and conquer clutter in your home.
- Lighting upgrades can brighten up your space, and really change the look and feel of your home.
- A new deck can add usable space to your home while beautifying your exterior.
There are so many ways to make your current home fit your family and your tastes by really making it your own. And adding updated touches brings value to your home now that may make it more attractive if you should decide to sell in the future.
We will listen to your ideas, needs and special considerations, and give you the personal attention that your remodeling project deserves. Please give us a call at (573) 289-1045 or contact us to learn more about how we can help you make your current home fit you better.